The perfect discovery & travel size.
Exquisitely creamy and pampering, our best-selling, organic-certified body lotion is artfully blended with healing bio-actives and precious oils, that are rich in anti-inflammatories and anti-oxidants. Delivering deep nourishment and hydration, it moisturizes, nurtures and soothes, while providing valuable protection against environmental stressors. Leaves little one’s skin beautifully soft, cossetted and content. Specifically formulated and dermatologist-approved for sensitive, eczema-prone or reactive skin.
- Hydrating cucumber seed oil, nourishing cocoa butter and calming aloe vera add softening moisture.
- Gently conditioning papaya, peach and apricot oils soothe and support the baby’s delicate barrier function.
- Comforting extracts of oat kernel and meadowsweet help to relieve redness.
- Anti-oxidants gently sweep away free radicals, helping to prevent inflammation, flakiness and irritations.
- As light as a whisper, the natural scent evokes the essence of a dewy spring meadow at dawn.
Aqua (Purified Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Coco-Caprylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Parfum (naturally derived Fragrance), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Potassium Sorbate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Leaf Extract*, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol.
* ingredient from organic farming
98.7 % of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
97.8 % of the total plant ingredients are from organic farming.
79.6 % of the total ingredients are from organic farming.