- The amber colour in the PPSU bottle is not artificially coloured. It is the original colour for PPSU.
- Lightweight material that won’t break easily.
- High-temperature resistance, up to 180°C & can be boiled to sterilize.
- PPSU is a widely used material by the medical industry.
- The anti-colic valve enables air circulation and milk flow efficiently to avoid colic
- Approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), giving you peace of mind.
Bottle Lid: P.P. (-20˚C ~ 100˚C)
Nipple: Silicone (-20˚C ~ 120˚C)
Round Piece: P.P. (-20˚C ~ 120˚C)
Nipple Ring: P.P. (-20˚C ~ 120˚C)
Bottle: PPSU (-20˚C ~ 180˚C)
Size: 240ml/ 8oz
Teat size: M cross-cut
Made in Taiwan
Good to know facts:
PPSU material is the safest and highest quality plastic for nursing bottles to date. This premium material is even more durable than PES material in terms of impact and chemical resistance. Repeated steam and boiling sterilization are safe. It is also very resistant to common acids and bases found in commercial washing solutions over a broad temperature range. It is highly recommended to purchase replacement nipples if you purchase nursing bottles as you will need to change them quite often when babies chew on them or due to general wear and tear.